The holiday season is officially here leaving boys and girls everywhere filled with cheer – that is, those that have already wrapped up their Christmas shopping are feeling fairly cheerful. For the rest of us, it’s crunch time for finding the best gift for your loved one, which only adds more stress to what should be a happy and exciting time. If you’ve found yourself aimlessly perusing the shops at the mall while trying to find the perfect present for your man, check out our list of Christmas gifts for men for inspiration and ideas.
GIFTS FOR A WELL-MAINTAINED MAN
Some guys love to look good and will spend hours meticulously tending to themselves every single week. There are some unique and incredibly useful Christmas gifts for men in this niche, including:
- Birchbox: A monthly “grooming” subscription where your fella will receive hot products to keep himself looking great every day
- Wet Shave Club: Each month the man in your life will receive a care package with razors, soaps, and even “mystery” bonus products
- Trunk Club: This is the ideal gift for the guy who wants to look great but may not be able to put together that perfect outfit. This club will match your man up with a personal stylist who will have him looking fabulous for any occasion
Gifts for the Techie and Gamer
One must-have for those of us living in a colder climate: touch screen gloves. These come in a variety of colors and price ranges, so you can choose to splurge and buy an expensive pair or purchase a less expensive pair and use them as a cool stocking stuffer. Some other great ideas:
- The Amazon Fire Stick TV: Google’s Chromecast may be dominating this market so far, but Amazon has a new product that offers 4x the storage space and features twice the memory.
- Call of Duty “Advanced Warfare”: This legendary franchise is back with what many call the most anticipated game this year
- Portable Speakers: Coming in a variety of brands and price points, these Christmas gifts for men can be tailored to match your budget and his needs.
Gifts for the Outdoor Enthusiast
If you’re really caught in a bind and don’t know what to get your sports loving guy, opt for one of the newer and incredibly innovative Tailor-made irons (these are sure to impress!) or tour calibre golf balls. Below are some other great options that we’ve found:
- Mobile Phone Bike Mounts: He’ll never have to pull over and look up directions again with this handy bike accessory!
- Rock Climbing Subscription/Tour: Many rock climbing gyms offer month-to-month subscriptions (often at a discount if you’re a savvy shopper) or you can schedule a trip out to the great outdoors for some authentic rock climbing or bouldering with a trained professional
- New Kicks: One of the most thoughtful and most appreciated Christmas gifts for men are a pair of brand new on trend sneakers. Depending on what your guy likes to do when outside, choose a pair of shoes that match his style and his activity level
Love makes everything possible,