Welcome to the weekly round-up! Time to catch up on some of the posts you might have missed on my Facebook page. It’s also a good time to take a few minutes and reflect on the last week or maybe to reflect on some thing that I’ve posted here that struck a chord with you.
- Just a reminder that happiness is not a destination. Happiness is a way of life.
2. Strong women don’t do relationships or strong women don’t have moments of insecurity. Have you run into any of these misconceptions about strong women? Read more: 5 Misconceptions About Strong Women
3. The first step in getting over a cheating partner is: Don’t blame yourself. Before they cheated they had two choices:
1. To talk to you about their feelings, wants and desires
2. To leave the relationship
Read my other four steps for getting over a cheating partner here: How to Get Over a Cheating Boyfriend in 5 Steps