Couples Therapy in Greenville, SC
COUPLES THERAPY – MARRIAGE COUNSELING
Can I Save My Relationship?
As a Couples Therapist, I can help you answer this question…
Do you struggle to communicate with your spouse, repeating the same frustrating cycle over and over?
Is your partner, a good person, but now, you can only think of the negative aspects they bring to your life?
Have you lost the passion and emotional connection you once shared and worry you will never find it again?
The struggle between the pain of staying in your relationship and anticipating the pain of leaving can be overwhelming.
You flip flop back and forth…
On some days you feel happy and in love.
Other days you feel so miserable you want to crawl in bed and hide.
Your head feels like you are spinning in circles trying to make the best decision.
You are feeling distant and can’t seem to put things back together again.
Couples Therapy is unlike traditional therapy. Couples often call me when emotions have escalated and their relationship is in crisis. You need a therapist who understands how to “move in” quickly to clarify issues and manage conflict.
Maybe you are facing:
- Trust Issues
- Communication Problems
Here’s how I can help:
- We’ll explore the challenges you and your partner are facing in your relationship.
- We’ll compare what you want from the relationship versus what your partner wants to make sure you both have the same goals.
- We’ll focus on helping you resolve any resentment or anger you have about your relationship.
- We’ll Start rebuilding the trust in your marriage.
- We’ll work through feelings of betrayal and anger.
- We’ll resolve your ongoing marital issues.
- We’ll Improve your communication leading to feeling closer and more connected.
- We’ll create Clear Solutions for you and your partner to improve your relationship.
How To Get Started In Couples Therapy
1. Choose the Therapy Option that Works Best for You
2. Call me at (864) 444-3057 to Schedule your Appointment.