Couples Therapy in Greenville, SC
Is My Relationship Repairable?
As a Couples Therapist, I can help you answer this question…
The struggle between the pain of staying in your relationship and anticipating the pain of leaving can be overwhelming.
You flip flop back and forth…
On some days you feel happy and in love.
Other days you feel so miserable you want to crawl in bed and hide.
Your head feels like you are spinning in circles trying to put things back together again.
In your heart, you don’t want to break-up.
And yet, sometimes you have that niggling feeling deep down that maybe you should end the relationship…maybe you’ll never be able to work things out.
You feel stuck. Your hoping couples counseling can help.
Here are some challenges you may be facing in your relationship:
- You are your partner argue all the time. Issues never get resolved.
- You feel like you are not important to your partner. You don’t feel heard or understood.
- Your partner is not emotionally available to you. You feel shut out and neglected.
- You don’t feel respected. Your partner says or does mean or abusive things to you.
- You have trouble trusting your partner. Your trust has been broken many times. Or perhaps, you doubt whether your partner is trustworthy.
- Your partner has, or is currently, cheating on you. You’re not sure if the damage can be repaired.
Your Pain and Confusion Can Be Unbearable – You Want Help
You want to end the stress, confusion and struggle.
You want to be sure you’ve tried everything you can to save your relationship. You don’t want to throw in the towel if it can be saved.
Here’s how couples therapy can help:
- Help you get clear on what you both want from the relationship.
- Resolve any resentment, anger or hurt feelings you have about your relationship.
- Find healthy ways for you both to get your needs met.
- Discover effective ways to communicate so that you both feel heard and understood.
- Restore trust in one another.
- Enjoy emotional and physical intimacy together.
Couples therapy has turned many relationships around, even when they were at the brink of separating. It can turn yours around too–if that is what you both want.
Imagine what it would be like to have more time and energy to enjoy your life feeling secure in your relationship and loved by your partner.
I’m passionate about helping people solve their relationship problems.
I understand how much stress and strain there is when your relationship is not working. I’ve been there and came through the other side, as have several of my clients.
For the past 10 years, I’ve helped both individuals and couples resolve their relationship problems.
My goal is to help you have the best relationship you can – with the one you love.
I Know It Is Hard For You Right Now
And even if you are unsure if Couples Therapy can help your relationship, just schedule one session and give it a try, then you can see for yourself how I can help.
What do you have to lose?
You can be at peace with yourself knowing that you did everything possible to save your relationship.
There are 3 options to work with me in Couples Therapy. Review each option below and Call me at (864) 444-3057 to book your appointment or if you have questions about which option is best for you.
How To Get Started In Couples Therapy
1. Choose if you want to Pay Per-session or Purchase a Package
2. Call me at (864) 444-3057 to Schedule your Appointment.