Couples and Marriage Counseling in Greenville, SC with Suntia Smith, LISW-CP
- Are you stressed about the problems in your relationship?
- Do you struggle to communicate with your spouse, repeating the same frustrating cycle over and over?
- Is your partner a good person, but now, when you think about them you can only think of the bad things they’ve brought to your life?
- Have you lost the passion and emotional connection you once shared, and worry you will never find it again?
Let me help you Stop worrying about if your relationship is going to make it and Start creating the relationship you want – with the person you love.
I work with couples who are facing challenges in their relationship such as:
- Communication Problems
- Trust Issues
- Severe Conflict
Couples often call me when emotions have escalated and their relationship is in crisis. Which is why having a therapist who understands how to “move in” quickly to clarify issues and manage conflict is vital to you getting solutions.
So take the next step to saving your relationship – Schedule An Appointment Today.
There are 2 ways you can Book your First Appointment:
- Contact me at (864) 444-3057
- Schedule Online by Clicking Here
►COUPLES THERAPY – MARRIAGE COUNSELING
My goal is for you and your spouse to learn how to work through your differences, enhance your closeness and strengthen your marriage.
Benefits of Couples Therapy Are:
- Learn to manage conflict
- Improve communication leading to feeling closer and more connection
- Express needs and emotions
- Understand each other on a deeper level
- Resolve anger and resentment
- Rebuild trust
- And most of all prevent separation or divorce
Click here to Schedule your Initial Couples Therapy Assessment
When one partner discovers the other is having an emotional or sexual affair, the impact can be devastating.
And right now you maybe asking yourself:
- Should I leave or stay?
- Will they do it again?
- Why was I not enough?
- Is it possible to re-build my trust?
Benefits of Individual Therapy Are:
- Receive support in finding the answers to your questions
- Work through feelings of betrayal and anger
- Process your emotions about your relationship
- Have guidance in deciding your next steps
Click here to Schedule your Initial Individual Therapy Assessment
Click Here to Schedule Your First Appointment Online