Couples and Marriage Counseling in Greenville, SC with Suntia Smith, LISW-CP
Couples Therapy in Greenville, SC
COUPLES THERAPY – MARRIAGE COUNSELING
Is My Relationship Repairable?
As a Couples Therapist, I can help you answer this question…
The struggle between the pain of staying in your relationship and anticipating the pain of leaving can make you feel crazy.
You flip flop back and forth…
On some days you feel happy and in love.
Other days you feel so miserable you want to crawl in bed and hide.
Your head feels like you are spinning in circles trying to make the best decision.
Here’s some of the things that might be happening in your relationship:
- You feel like you are not important to your partner. Yet some days you feel like you are.
- Your partner is not emotionally available to you. You feel shut out and neglected.
- You don’t feel respected. Your partner says or does mean or abusive things to you. At other times he might shower you with attention.
- Your partner has, or is currently, cheating on you, but you still love him.
Your Pain and Confusion Can Be Unbearable – You want help.
You want you and your partner to get help ending the confusion and struggle.
You want to be sure you’ve tried everything you can to save your relationship before you throw in the towel.
Most of all, you want to make the right decision. A decision you won’t regret.
Here’s how I can help:
- We’ll explore the challenges you and your partner are facing in your relationship.
- We’ll compare what you want from the relationship versus what your partner wants to make sure you both are on the same page.
- We’ll explore you and your partner’s feelings about the relationship and help you get in touch with what deep down you know you deserve.
- We’ll focus on helping you resolve any resentment, anger or embarrassment you have about your situation.
- We’ll create Clear Solutions for you and your partner to implement to improve your relationship and feel better.
I Know It Is Hard For You Right Now
And even if you are unsure if Couples Therapy can help your relationship, just schedule one session and give it a try. What do you have to lose? You can be at peace with yourself knowing that you did everything possible to save your relationship.
Call me now at (864) 444-3057 and we can get started with Couples Therapy.
Being hurt deeply by someone you love can leave you in complete anguish. Your whole life feels like it has fallen apart.
The heartache never seems to end.
You go over in your head over and over what you could have done differently. You could have been more loving…more patient…less angry…less jealous…more tolerant…the list goes on and on.
You just want things back the way they were.
But now you see you need to re-build the inner relationship with yourself before you can work on your outer relationship with your partner. You want to work through your own emotions before deciding your next step in your relationship – and that’s okay.
I Can Help You Mend Your Broken Heart
You’re here because you want to heal your heart. You want to leave the anger and pain you feel behind and be happy again. Not only can individual counseling help you get over your broken heart, it can help you heal more quickly than you would heal on your own.
I can help you:
- Heal the root of your heartache. Find out what went wrong so you find the strength to face it.
- Forgive those who have hurt you.
- Forgive yourself for any past mistakes and find inner peace.
- When you are ready, explore the difficulties in your relationship.
- Be confident in yourself and start trusting your instincts.
Trust me. It does get better.
If you are ready to get started, you can contact me now at (864) 444-3057 to book an appointment.