Couples Therapy in Greenville, SC
COUPLES THERAPY-MARRIAGE COUNSELING
Is My Relationship Repairable?
As a Couples Therapist, I can help you answer this question…
The struggle between the pain of staying in your marriage and anticipating the pain of leaving can be overwhelming.
You flip flop back and forth…
On some days you feel happy and in love.
Other days you feel so miserable you want to crawl in bed and hide.
Your head feels like you are spinning in circles trying to make your relationship work.
Here are some challenges you may be facing in your relationship:
- You and your spouse argue all the time. Issues never get resolved.
- You feel like you are not important to your partner. You don’t feel heard or understood.
- Your partner is not emotionally available to you. You feel shut out and neglected.
- You don’t feel respected. Your spouse says or does mean or abusive things to you.
- You have trouble trusting your partner. Your trust has been broken many times. Or perhaps, you doubt whether your partner is trustworthy.
- Your spouse has, or is currently, cheating on you. You’re not sure if the damage can be repaired.
Your Pain and Confusion Can Be Unbearable – You Want Help
You want to end the confusion and struggle.
You want to be sure you’ve tried everything you can to save your marriage.
Most of all, you want to feel loved and appreciated.
Here’s how Couples Therapy can help:
- Help you and your partner get clear on what you both want from the relationship.
- Resolve any resentment, anger or hurt feelings you have about your relationship.
- Discover effective ways to communicate so that you both feel heard and understood.
- Restore trust in one another.
- Start being Happy with yourself and your relationship.
- Explore ways for you to give and receive love from your partner.
I Know It Is Hard For You Right Now
And even if you are unsure if Couples Counseling can help your marriage, just schedule one session and give it a try, you can then see for yourself how I can help. What do you have to lose? You can be at peace with yourself knowing that you did everything possible to save your relationship.
Call (864) 559-8181 to schedule your First Appointment.